July 22–26, 2015
The AP Annual Conference is the largest professional development gathering of the Advanced Placement Program® (AP) and Pre-AP® communities, AP Coordinators, school counselors, and administrators from across the United States and throughout the world.
The AP Program and the AP Annual Conference Steering Committee invite you to participate in developing the program for the 2015 conference by submitting a proposal for a main conference session.
Deadline for submission: Friday, Oct. 24, 2014
Registration for the conference will launch in January 2015. Discounted hotel rates will be available.
Visit the 2014 Highlights page to view videos of the general sessions, including the report of 2014 AP Exam Results.
Why You Should Attend
- Share instructional strategies with colleagues that lead to AP success.
- Enhance your classroom by exploring new resources and technology.
- Develop strategies for building and improving an AP and Pre-AP program in your school.
- Participate in workshops and sessions focusing on AP courses and Pre-AP strategies for new and experienced AP teachers.
- Hear results of the AP Exam and discuss student performance with AP Development Committee members.
- Learn methods and policies to increase educational access and equity.
- Network with colleagues from across the United States and around the world.
- Explore exhibits featuring new textbooks and classroom technologies.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs).
Who Should Attend
- AP teachers in all 34 AP subjects
- AP Coordinators and school counselors
- Administrators, principals, superintendents, and school leadership
- Higher ed professionals