Las Vegas, Nevada
July 17–21, 2013
The AP Annual Conference is the largest professional development gathering of the AP Program® and Pre-AP® communities, AP Coordinators, school counselors and administrators from across the United States and throughout the world. This year's conference promises to engage, inspire and promote innovation in our schools.
Why You Should Attend
At the AP Annual Conference you have the opportunity to:
- Share instructional strategies with colleagues that lead to AP success.
- Enhance your classroom by exploring new resources and technology.
- Develop strategies for building and improving an AP and Pre-AP program in your school.
- Participate in workshops and sessions focusing on AP courses and Pre-AP strategies for new and experienced AP teachers.
- Hear results of the AP exam and discuss student performance with AP Development Committee members.
- Learn methods and policies to increase educational access and equity.
- Network with colleagues from across the United States and around the world.
- Explore exhibits featuring new textbooks and classroom technologies.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs).
Who Should Attend
- AP teachers in all 34 AP subjects
- AP Coordinators and School Counselors
- Administrators, Principals, Superintendents and school leadership
- Higher-Ed professionals