July 9–13, 2014
The AP Annual Conference is the largest professional development gathering of the Advanced Placement Program® and Pre-AP® communities, AP Coordinators, school counselors and administrators from across the United States and throughout the world. This year's conference promises to engage, inspire, and promote innovation in our schools.
Why You Should Attend
- Share instructional strategies with colleagues that lead to AP success.
- Enhance your classroom by exploring new resources and technology
- Develop strategies for building and improving an AP and Pre-AP program in your school.
- Participate in workshops and sessions focusing on AP courses and Pre-AP strategies for new and experienced AP teachers.
- Hear results of the AP Exam and discuss student performance with AP Development Committee members.
- Learn methods and policies to increase educational access and equity.
- Network with colleagues from across the United States and around the world.
- Explore exhibits featuring new textbooks and classroom technologies.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs).
Who Should Attend
- AP teachers in all 34 AP subjects.
- AP Coordinators and school counselors
- Administrators, principals, superintendents, and school leadership
- Higher Ed professionals