July 13–17, 2016
The AP Annual Conference is the largest professional development gathering of the Advanced Placement Program® (AP) and Pre-AP® communities.
2016 Conference Attendees will:
- Learn methods to increase access and equity to the AP Program and success for students
- Share teaching strategies and connect with colleagues
- Discuss the 2016 AP Exam performance with the AP Chief Readers
- Explore exhibits featuring new textbooks and classroom technologies
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs)
Who Will Be at the AP Annual Conference 2016?
- New and experienced AP teachers in all 36 AP courses
- AP Coordinators and counselors
- Administrators, principals, superintendents, and school leadership