July 22–26, 2015
The AP Annual Conference is the largest professional development gathering of the Advanced Placement Program® (AP) and Pre-AP® communities, AP Coordinators, school counselors, and administrators from across the United States and throughout the world.
Registration for the conference is now open!
Visit the 2014 Highlights page to view videos of the general sessions, including the report of 2014 AP Exam Results.
Why You Should Attend
- Share instructional strategies with colleagues that lead to AP success.
- Hear results of the AP Exam and discuss student performance with AP Development Committee members.
- Develop strategies for building and improving an AP and Pre-AP program in your school.
- Participate in workshops and sessions focusing on AP courses and Pre-AP strategies for new and experienced AP teachers.
- Enhance your classroom by exploring new resources and technology.
- Learn methods and policies to increase educational access and equity.
- Network with colleagues from across the United States and around the world.
- Explore exhibits featuring new textbooks and classroom technologies.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs).
Who Should Attend
- AP teachers in all 36 AP courses
- AP Coordinators and school counselors
- Administrators, principals, superintendents, and school leadership
- Higher education professionals